Tom Herman: +3 positions
- Rumors swirling that he is unhappy with whole situation in Houston.
- Sources claim Tanner has been watching Herman for a while now.
- USC plane has reportedly been spotted a few times in Houston/Dallas.
- Tanner was in College Station during this weeks game.
- Continues to dominate opponents, most recently Vanderbilt. More so than Carolina did.
Shawn Elliot: +2 positions
- Has the support of the players.
- Including Lattimore, who has been recently established to the search committee.
- Keep in mind this guy only has a 6 week trial, anyone else would get 2-3 years.
- Showed signs of improvement on offense.
- Would be a long time coach, this is where he has always wanted to be.
Justin Fuente: – 2 positions
- Dropped only because 2 other coaches improved.
- Virgina tech is looking more like his destination.
- Still is one of the hottest young coaches out there.
- Undefeated and rising, with a perennial doormat no less.
Kirby Smart: – 1 position
- Still a possibility, but stock is dropping with every major job opening. ( VaTech, and possibly UGA)
- Throwing out his interest is beginning to come off as price gouging, either for a raise from Bama or next employer.
- Unproven outside of traditional powers, especially for said cost- expect further decline.
Chad Morris: 0 neutral
- Still here because he has expressed interest.
- Knows how to recruit the area.
- Clemson inside information.
- Innovative and modern offense.